Thursday, March 16, 2006

Corridor of life

dec31 009


Iam taking what seems to be a never-ending walk along this long, long corridor of life.All along the sides are some beautiful clothes and some trash cans.I know not whether I will get to adorn myself with a few of those beautiful clothes as I pass by or whether I will get booted into one of those trash cans.I do know however, that Iam craving to walk the walk to the very end with my head held high, even if it means rolling out of a trash can that I get shoved into, somewhere on the way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures kane. Yaava camera use maadtya? Nanna website nalli ella photos from my Powershot A95.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:46:00 AM  
Blogger Shadows of life said...

Nice pic there....btw my cat's name is chutki...she is so fun and am sure you are fun too :))

Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home