Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's day

dump 008

Yesterday was Valentine's day.Stupid over-hyped concept!I had, as always, scaled such great heights of joblessness ... while lying down on my bed and staring endlessly and blankly at the ceiling, lost in God knows what thought, I happened to notice and admire, of all things, the intricate designs on the central hub of my ceiling fan!!! In a mood for some weird experimentation, I immediately switched on the fan, dragged a chair beneath the fan, climbed onto it and took a pic of the central hub in motion.It's interesting how everything else got hazed out n the lil embossed plain dots on the hub's rim, began to show up as cute lil hearts due to the fan's circular motion! If not me, atleast my fans are smitten by the Valentine's day effect after all ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

gosh for a moment i thought this was the top view of a soft drink bottle rim :)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home