Monday, January 09, 2006

Stir-Use-Dispose

There she was, blissfully innocent and contented in life!She was single and happy... until he came into her life and stirred the serene peace.He did have a lot of things that a charmer must, but little did she know,a conscientious mind he didn't.He stood facing her, looked deep into her eyes and asked "I love you.Do you love me too?".Here's the priceless moment captured on my cam:



n thus began the story...He used her as much as he could; the frolicsome duo had all the fun n frolic they could.Wow!It was fun clicking this one at the cost of intrusion of their privacy :



Then came the time to move beyond frolic."Iam weak and wary now,I need your support" she said.He scorned at her and thoughtlessly disposed her off.Once a priceless possession, she was now a price-less one.He walked away without a second look and she continued to shout her throat hoarse until she could shout no more.She could shout no more, for she had grown dumb with the shock of having been let down.He turned his back on her and inhumanly walked away:

alibag 050

The caption of this post - "stir-use-dispose" might sound much like the instructions on a tea bag.Little would it occur to any reader at the first sight, that this could indicate a nauseating display of a "Mei mard hu.Kuch bhi kar sakta hu" male ego, leading to a social menace that has left thousands of hapless women at the mercy of a cruel fate. This was a very moving theme of a play that I recently watched.It was staged by my batchmates and was brilliantly executed to the last detail.Even humour was sprinkled upon such a sensitive theme!I hope to write about the play, some time soon on My Weblog.For now, it suffices to summarize that it is a sneak peek into how a woman who is deceived into conceiving outside wedlock is mercilessly deserted by her loved one after his cheap pleasures are satisfied, and how she is then detested by society for the crime of infanticide that she is forced to commit in order to survive in a conservative society.I tried to weave the story around a few nice pics that I had clicked at the Alibag beach and here's the result.

7 Comments:

Blogger anoop said...

good composition.. the last photo is the best.. looking forward for the review of the play..

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautifullllll.......

Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god, fantastic pictures. I love India, so I could just be partial, and I believe India is particularly photogenic.

Thursday, February 09, 2006 3:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand this.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 2:02:00 PM  
Blogger R said...

despite all the offence i take at the male bashing in the last paragraph, the picutres are nice and deserve appreciation.

i like the idea of the story with the pictures, though it is very very opinionated.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well composed. I could sense so much pain and emotion.

But I felt that this has been generalised. Not every man is the way its been described here.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 1:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one...I came to your blog for reading your review on sudha murthy and got caught of your photo blog.Your way of blogging is good.Keep on your good work...

Sunday, October 21, 2007 8:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home