Friday, January 06, 2006

Oh my sleeping child...

jan1 033


I saw her sleeping peacefully right on the floor and ran to fetch my cam to capture that blissful sleep.Drat!She had woken up just then.n then I hallucinated that someone was singing this to me:

Well I know
I can see it in your eyes
You're tired of fighting everyday
Trying to struggle through the night
Yes I know that it's hard to carry on
So just lay down your head
And in your dreams you will be strong

Sleep like a child
Peaceful and deep
And when you lay you down
I pray your soul to keep
Oh like a child
Peaceful and deep

Sleep like a child
Peaceful and deep
And I when you lay you down
I pray your soul to keep

This snap ends the theme of the week.Thanks baby star Rakshita!You are such a doll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anirudh said...

Visiting your place after a long long time and stumbled upon your photo blog. I love it!
Very cute girl in this picture. Is something wrong with her leg, though?

Friday, December 29, 2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Anirudh said...

Oops, sorry! should have seen the other snaps before posting the earlier comment. I just saw the very cute kid and saw her leg and got worried.

Friday, December 29, 2006 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home