Sunday, January 01, 2006

Chubby cheeks

dec29 005

I'd love to start the New Year with something that I absolutely love - KIDS!Kids with all their uncontaminated innocence, charm, fun and frolic transport me to a distant world that Iam very very fond of, a world that I'd long to visit as often as I can, a world that's diametrically opposite to the big bad world that I live in...So here's starting the New Year on my photoblog with a whole week dedicated to capturing the same kid in various moods.It takes a lot of effort and patience to get them to pose the way one wants but the result is well worth the effort.Here goes the first one of a series of the result of my incurable love for kids:

"Chubby cheeks yeah! but don't pinch em pleeeez" is what she seems to be saying.

1 Comments:

Blogger anoop said...

I agree, if I would take any portrait shots(which I dont usually), that would be of kids..

you have been mentioning the phrase "big bad world" quite regularly nowadays..

here it is after much head banging with blogger(HTML editing to increase the width) and problems with photo hosting sites, finally..

http://chitra-vihaar.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 02, 2006 6:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home